This blog

This is my journey. My journey of changing my lifestyle to that of a healthier one. This is the journey of a young single mother setting out to lose weight and also to become the best version of herself possible. This is one person doing things the right way. Losing weight and becoming healthy with no gimmicks, no weight watchers, atkins, crash diets, crazy pills or wraps, not even a gym membership. This is not about temporary fixes, but about a lifestyle repair. This could be the story of your next door neighbor, the girl at the park in the mom jeans, the woman you just judged walking with two little boys in each hand, I'm your average everyday Jane, and this is my journey. Becoming a new me. The right way.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Name change

Alright I caved and I changed my blog around.

No more adorable cacti in the background, no meaningless name. I sort of liked having a meaningless name for my blog. I felt like it sparked interest...but I caved.

Now this is a title I actually used once before on another blog. A blog I had started when I decided I wanted to lose weight and only lose weight. My journey now is about so much more than just losing weight. It's about becoming healthier, about being fit rather than skinny.

This isn't a blog about my diet this is a blog about my life and the choices I make in it that make me healthy!

I feel like this title, an old title, will draw more attention. This blog is something I do for me, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to share it with others. You only get one body and one life to live, shouldn't we make the best of it while it lasts? So if I can reach others, encourage others to choose to be healthy, meet new people who will support and encourage me, teach and also learn from me, well, I'd like to make the most that I can from this blog.


I'm still me.

No comments:

Post a Comment