This blog

This is my journey. My journey of changing my lifestyle to that of a healthier one. This is the journey of a young single mother setting out to lose weight and also to become the best version of herself possible. This is one person doing things the right way. Losing weight and becoming healthy with no gimmicks, no weight watchers, atkins, crash diets, crazy pills or wraps, not even a gym membership. This is not about temporary fixes, but about a lifestyle repair. This could be the story of your next door neighbor, the girl at the park in the mom jeans, the woman you just judged walking with two little boys in each hand, I'm your average everyday Jane, and this is my journey. Becoming a new me. The right way.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Does this count as a "detox" ?

At the rate I'm going I might actually hit my 20 pound mark this Sunday. Please excuse my tmi but I have been on the toilet since 2:30 this morning!

Well, I mean I haven't been on the toilet since then the entire time. But I woke up at 2:30 and made a mad dash for it and have been back and forth ever since. Currently at work, and it's been almost two hours since I last hit the rest room, so maybe my stomach and bowels are finally empty. I know, I know, I shouldn't go to work when I'm sick. But there's only two people who can do my job, we switched every other weekend and I knew there was no way she was going to be awake early enough to make it in on time. Plus I'm paid hourly and really can't afford to take the day off lol. I came in today figuring worst case scenario I hold out until later in the day when she's awake and then I go home if I have to.

So I came into and found in our desk she left her cell phone. So no way to get in touch with her even if I do want to go home lol. But I am feeling better. The likelihood that I am going on a date, or working out tonight, is pretty slim to none. This is probably deserved, I had half a bottle of Mountain Dew yesterday, after I said how I don't like it that much but then I had one anyway. I made a homemade pizza last night and I always have soda with my pizza. It's like, not even an option. So I drank one and now I'm deathly ill and infecting everyone around me with my death juices. Shit happens.

Maybe I can consider this some sort of detox or something. Don't people do crazy detox teas and shit like that that just clear them out for day? Sure. I'm not sick. I'm "detoxing."


On another note, I'm considering a name change for my blog.

I had started a weight loss blog back in February, and I came up with a title that I sort of liked, but it was short lived. At that time I wanted to lose a ton of weight for a guy I was interested in. Gag. Obviously it ended up with me still being unhealthy and going back to an unhealthy relationship with Travis actually. I think I only made like six posts with that blog. But it got a good deal of views. Weight loss is a pretty hot topic. And since no one can tell that's what my blog is, I miss out on a good deal of views. The fact that my title had nothing to do with weight loss was something that I actually liked...but I'm starting to reconsider. I want to share my journey with as many people I can reach, not, uh, like two people.

So it's something I'm toying with the possibility of doing. A name change, which would obviously come with a layout change as well. But that's the fun part anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment